I can't wait to put my paws on my precioussssssss.
In other news, 2010 is off to a roaring start. I'm giving you the bulleted list version:
- I've seen friends I haven't seen in forever
- Two baby shower schemes are underway
- I've actually been reading several books
- Baby Greyson (Grayson?....spelling still undecided) is kicking the heck out of me
- My mom is at Babies R Us as I type
- Daisy is looking at me expectantly with a Kong in her mouth
- Kiddos are doing chores
- I'm feeling a wee tad under the weather
- I feel sure I won't get anything done today until it's clear that the Nook will show or won't show
OK, so maybe roaring is a bit of an overstatement. The rest of the day's plans include getting dressed at some point, reading, finishing syllabi for the next term, and reading. Did I mention that part? Will be back with a Sunday Salon post tomorrow. Hang tight for book love!