Saturday, January 02, 2010

Nook Watch 2010

It's shipped! Or apparently it has since it's showing on my mom's credit card. I'm talking about my Nook, obviously. The English professor in me can't handle spelling it "nook" the way B&N does. Sorry, it's cute, but I just can't do it. Capitalization is key!

I can't wait to put my paws on my precioussssssss.


In other news, 2010 is off to a roaring start. I'm giving you the bulleted list version:
  • I've seen friends I haven't seen in forever
  • Two baby shower schemes are underway
  • I've actually been reading several books
  • Baby Greyson (Grayson?....spelling still undecided) is kicking the heck out of me
  • My mom is at Babies R Us as I type
  • Daisy is looking at me expectantly with a Kong in her mouth
  • Kiddos are doing chores
  • I'm feeling a wee tad under the weather
  • I feel sure I won't get anything done today until it's clear that the Nook will show or won't show

OK, so maybe roaring is a bit of an overstatement. The rest of the day's plans include getting dressed at some point, reading, finishing syllabi for the next term, and reading. Did I mention that part? Will be back with a Sunday Salon post tomorrow. Hang tight for book love!

6 comments:

  1. I'd be standing at the window waiting for the mail! I can't wait to see what you think of your Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Nook! I almost got an ereader for Christmas, but I can't not read using paper....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! I hope it arrives soon.

    Glad to hear you've been having a good time with friends and planning for Baby Greyson (love the name!). Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep watching the mailbox.

    I love the name Grayson. I was going to use that if I ever had a boy- I did not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo! How exciting. I can't wait to here what you think of the Nook when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you are dying to get your hands on that Nook...how exciting! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. I have a Kindle and I love it even if it ties me to the evil Amazon LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!