Friday, April 16, 2010

The Last Babyless Post...

It all starts tonight!

When I went in for my OB appointment on Monday I had a touch of high blood pressure, and my doc ordered me off of work and into some rest. Admittedly, I'm a horrible patient, so I haven't rested much. The doc still thinks he's a big ole boy, so she's scheduled me to go into the hospital tonight, and we'll induce early early tomorrow morning and see if this kid (and mama) will endure a normal delivery or if it'll be a c-section.

One way or another, we WILL have a baby Greyson this weekend! And, icing on the cake, he'll probably arrive sometime tomorrow before midnight (April 17th), which just happens to be my mom's birthday. Needless to say, she's really excited, as is everyone else around here.

I'll be out of commission for a bit, obviously, but I can't wait to hop back on next week sometime and send some pics your way. Daddy the digital photographer will be hard at work, I'm certain.

Thanks for all your support and sweet comments for the last nine months. I love you all, my bloggy peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik