Sunday, June 06, 2010

Bebe Pod

Holding his head up like a champ and playing in his BebePod (much like a Bumbo). More to come if I can wrangle them off of Chuck's iPhone.


He was 7 weeks old Saturday. He drinks 6-7 ounces of formula every 4-5 hours. He can scoot around in his crib at night and turn his head over. He can lift his head and hold it up, no problem! Although, we can't get too excited about that. He started lifting his head off of our shoulders when he was 3 days old (still in the hospital). Super strong little booger. He loves to coo and "talk" and smile.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture of adorable Greyson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yay! A photo! He is so adorable, I can't believe how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he's still pretty gosh darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Looks like he is a happy, healthy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie. I am sure he'll be reading in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he is just adorable! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up? I'm already packing away clothes that Charlie has outgrown (he'll be 3 months on Saturday). Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments on my cutie. Have the best time "talking" with him. His little laugh cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They grow so fast, don't they? He's beautiful, Andi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. More! We need more pictures!

    We have a Bumbo. best baby seat ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG he's so big and so scrumptious! I want to just eat him up!! Kai was the same way, holding his head up in the hospital, these boys are so strong. G looks like such a little joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!