Monday, June 14, 2010

Bloggiesta Finish Line!


Bloggiesta was officially over as of 8:00 this morning, but I was finished long before that. *heavy sigh* Even though I didn't get to spend nearly as much computer time as I would've liked, I did accomplish quite a bit (see previous posts). I also expect the momentum of Bloggiesta will carry me through some upcoming projects...

Which I'm SOOOO excited about! Squeeee!

Sorry, couldn't contain myself. *smoothes hair calmly*

I loved Bloggiesta: the mini-challenges, the fun, the community, the ideas and tips. I completed all of the mini-challenges list at Maw Books, and I even plan to refer to some of the challenge ideas from the previous Bloggiesta in my continued effort to whip this joint into shape.

Truth be told, I'm a gawd-awful timekeeper, but I would guesstimate that I spent about 5 hours working on ye ole blog. That's about an hour short of what I realistically thought I could do and about 10 hours short of what I would've liked to do.

If you didn't participate this time around, I hope you'll join us next time. It was oodles of fun! Thanks, Natasha!

4 comments:

  1. Bloggiesta - Was it a celebration of bloggers, or like a blog tour for book bloggers? Never heard of it, but probably because I'm on Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to participate this time but plan to do some work on my blog over these summer months! Congratulations on getting ANYTHING done considering you have a new baby at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GFTG, it's an even hosted by a blogger and the point is to spend as much available time in a 3-day period fixing up one's blog to its best and prettiest. A blog-improvement type movement. It was open to the community at large...kind of like a readathon, but more of a blogathon! :)

    Kathleen, amen to that! I snuck in my improvements between Greyson's naps. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Bloggiesta!! So glad you got stuff done!

    I've got an award for you: http://www.missremmersreview.com/2010/06/award-61510.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!