Friday, June 11, 2010

Bloggiesta Update #1

It's been a long day, and I've only Bloggiesta'ed for about 3 hours. Given, I got a lot done in that 3 hours, but I'd still hoped to do more at this point. Of my original to-do list I've accomplished the following:

  • Fixed the top navigation
  • Updated the Challenge page and wrote my Review Policy
  • I updated pics in my Flickr feed, but I need to get it back here on the blog, and that's been problematic so far
  • Cleaned out my feed reader
So far so good! I'm pretty happy with what I've done so far. I managed to hop around to about 25 Bloggiesta blogs this afternoon, and I hope to do more of the bloggy visiting tomorrow. And Twitter, of course.

For now, I'm exhausted and the boy is asleep. Time to call it a night! Watch for another Subherban Gardener post tomorrow for Weekend Cooking!

4 comments:

  1. I hope today is as productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all you've accomplished. I love the twitter bird you have in your header, very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do some Reader cleaning as well, I don't think I'll get that done this Bloggiesta though. I am nowhere near having done half of my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, sadly, it wasn't, but today has been pretty productive.

    Tara, thanks for stopping by! Isn't he adorable? He was built into the template...thank goodness...else I might not have been able to get him up there.

    Iris, I hope you've had a productive time since you left the comment. There's still a lot left undone here, but some is better than none! I hope to carry the momentum on through tomorrow, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!