Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggiesta Update #2


Sooo, it hasn't been nearly as bloggiesta-tastic a weekend as I expected. Yesterday I was moody and cranky and slept really late and was generally unpleasant for the first part of the day. I suspect it was the end-of-week crash I experience after a really craptaculous week at work. To make a long story short, we headed out in the afternoon to my mom's house (about an hour away) to drop off the grounded pre-teens and Greyson, and Chuck and I went to the county fair for some fried Oreos and other fatty goodness. We got home late and I was far too tired to do anything online.

Today, Chuck left early to wander a gun show with a friend of his, and this friend is apparently even more avid a shopper than Chuck. Needless to say, they've been gone seven hours and counting. I finally asked the pre-teens to hold onto Greyson for a bit while I blog. I paid them with some TV time even though they're grounded.

What I would still like to accomplish:
  • Check out some of the mini-challenges
  • Comment more!
  • Play with Blogger's new design tool
  • Draft some posts for next week
  • Begin putting together a review archive
  • Answer some blog and book-related e-mail
Wish me luck as the event winds down. I hope you all have had better luck than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik