Friday, June 11, 2010

Let the Bloggiesta Begin!

I'm a tad late to the Bloggiesta starting line because there was a baby reclining on me having a bottle at 8:00 this morning, and I just got to work at 9:00, so I had to hunt down the appropriate breakfast of caffeine and chocolate to keep me awake until lunch.

If you're not already familiar, Bloggiesta is hosted by Natasha at Maw Books and it's a three day event to spend some quality time on blog improvement. There are mini-challenges, improvement ideas, community, and general bloggy fun, so if you're at all interested, go sign up at the starting line I linked up at the top of this post.

Here's my to-do list for Bloggiesta at this point:
  • Fix my top navigation so it actually links to something
  • Make sure 2010 Reads are linked to their reviews
  • Update Challenge page, review policy, etc.
  • Update and include my Flickr feed for ease of baby picture viewing
  • Snazz up the template here and there
  • Clean up my feed reader
  • Nail down a couple of big bloggy projects to be unveiled soon!
I'm sure it'll change as I work on the place over the next three days, but that's how it stands now. I'll be updating every so often. See you then!

12 comments:

  1. Wish we were closer so I could visit and see the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, April! Would love to have you visit if you're ever up this way. Or make a special trip! lol

    Thanks, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and best of luck with the Bloggiesta too! I may use your review policy (among others) as inspiration for mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck..I hope that you're able to get a lot accomplished.

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all of your tasks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, stopped by as part of the Bloggiesta's mini comment challenge. You've got some great goals and I hope you have fun accomplishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I think you need to add enchiladas and margaritas to that list of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is nothing better than a baby on you! Good luck on your bloggiesta this weekend. Let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I remember bottle days. Mine are 10 and 12 now. I miss those days when I was their whole world:( Your list looks great and I love your top bar. I have been trying to figure out how to add one of those to my blog for ages:) Now you have given me another challenge, lol. Good luck this weekend!
    http://tilwereadagain.blogspot.com/2010/06/bloggiesta-starting-line.html
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, I hope things are going well. And I can't wait to hear about the bloggy projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Aviannschild! I used Kim's review policy, from Sophisticated Dorkiness, as my template.

    Thanks, Mystee!

    Same to you, Shelley. :)

    Thanks a bunch, Jan.

    Jill, no kidding. I love me some Mexican food. Too bad the New Yorkers in my house can barely hang.

    Thanks so much for hosting, Natasha! Great work, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Bobbie. My fiance has a 13 and 12 year old, and I keep looking at our 7-week-old and thinking, "You're gonna grow up and not clean your room, just like those two!" lol

    Thanks so much, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!