Monday, June 07, 2010

To Kill a Mockingbird Celebration


The wonderfully lovely Heather from Capricious Reader is hosting a To Kill a Mockingbird read along during the month of July to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Harper Lee's novel! Amanda from The Blog Jar and I will be joining her, and we all want you to join, too!

If you're in the mood to celebrate, head on over to Heather's place and sign up. If not for Heather and several other influential bloggers, I might never have read one of my favorite books, but more on that later.

For now, just go sign up!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted but need to check out my list I am already committed to in July but I love, love, love this book and would hope to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, I know what you mean. I've been ignoring most of my challenges completely (really need to update those), but this one was appealing because it's just one itsy bitsy book. Surely I can handle that! (Famous last words.) I also hope to do some of the extras. I loved Capote, so maybe I'll watch Infamous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined this celebrations also, will be my first time reading it.

    My post.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/06/read-to-kill-mockingbird-with-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!