Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Twitter(per)verse!

If taken out of context people could think I've really gone off my rocker. My latest (and weirdest) Twitter writings:
  • My bra is cutting into my back flesh. That means I'm ready to go home.
  • I could really go for some steak fingers and gravy right now. And Texas toast! But I would never do that this late. *ahem*
  • If I ever had the opportunity I would don my sequins and book cart drill fo' sho!
  • Woohoo! Nook party!
  • Singing "I am sick of stupid questions" in my head to the same tune we use for "Greyson is a super dooper pooper!"

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least you'll know a bunch of people in that hospital you're about to be committed to, as we were right there with you for most of those tweets. And we'll all have nooks, so we can test out that Share feature. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in rare form tonight and had to share. Am punchy because I've worked a noon to 11pm 'shift' today. Got up around 6am with Greyson. Ready for some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, any excuse to use the LendMe feature is good with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!