Monday, July 12, 2010

New Dawn, New Day, Feeeeeelin' Good!

Sooo, you may have noticed a change of scenery on ye olde Estella's Revenge blog. This is part of a new look that will cross over to the Estella's Revenge domain ( -- Under Construction), and the Estella's Revenge E-Zine site as well as a new venture I'm working on that hasn't been completed yet.

Now, technically I'm not tooting my own horn here because Chuck designed it, but isn't that the COOLEST LOGO EVER??? It's got books and fluttering pages and big, bold, contemporary letters and all the stuff I really dig about graphic design. If you need your own logo designed or business cards or anything else for that matter, go visit him at D'Aprix Graphics and Printing, soon to be D'Aprix Creative. The website info is incomplete because he's waiting for yours truly to write the blurbs, so you can pin that on me. He offers digital photography, logo design, business cards, posters, flyers, promotional materials, personalized invitations, and everything else under the sun. Anything that can be printed, he can do. And he rocks. In fact, visit his Zenfolio site while you're at it and you can see lots more pics of Greyson as well as some landscape and architecture photography. Note: he also did the BookClubSandwich logo.

I still have some additions to make to the blog. I need to add the rest of the pages at the top there and the social networking buttons to the sidebar, but overall, this is the new look. I was leery of using Blogger's design template, but this is clean, so I like it for now. We'll see how long it takes me to get antsy and change it again. :DDDD

More to come today! Not to inundate you all with posts, but I have a really exciting one coming up shortly. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik