Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Introducing: The Nook "LendMe" Library Blog!

I was hit by a stroke of inspiration! As a Barnes and Noble Nook user, I always itch to use the "LendMe" feature to loand and borrow books, but none of my "real life" friends have a Nook! Thus, I'm dependent on bloggers to Lend with me.

With this urge in mind, I've created the LendMe Library, a blog where I'll list available LendMe books from Nook users and bloggers. If you want to borrow a book from someone, come browse the database of titles, contact the owner (me!), and you're ready to go!

Because this is a brand new blog, I'm the only person with available books listed in the database of Lendables. Come on over and help me fill it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik