Sunday, September 12, 2010

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Program


The snot monster is here for his yearly visit; he just happens to be early!

If you're not sure what the heck I'm talking about and fear I might be hallucinating, let me explain. I get sick this time of year every year. Seemingly on my birthday. However, the snot monster (illness) seems to be early since it's just mid-September. It started with Rocketboy, moved to Greyson, Chuck was the next victim, now there's Rocketgirl and myself. My sinuses hurt so badly I could positively claw my face off.

I'll be back when I'm well enough to be upright.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs to all* Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better! I hate colds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you! Having a cold is so wretched. Are you sleeping with numerous pillows to help drain everything downwards? That's one thing that helps me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( Ugh, that sounds horrible! Drink lots of orange juice, make other people wait on you, and I'm sure you'll feel better soon! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear that you are sick. I seem to always get sick this time of year too. I think it is a mixture of the changing weather and the stress from the beginning of a new school year. Not a good combination at all. Rest up and I hope that you make a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!