Saturday, October 09, 2010

Announcing Soon...

Hey folks! I'm astonished by the number of you who jumped in on the Six Word Celebration! Thanks so much for participating. My family and I will be reading through the entries, but first we're off to see Chuck's mom who is currently in the hospital. I hope you won't mind working with us on this one too much, and thanks for your patience.

I've finished one book this morning: Kith, a graphic novel by Holly Black. It was so-so, and I'll post more thoughts later. This afternoon it's on to How Did You Get This Number by Sloane Crosley and The Art of Disappearing by Ivy Pochoda

6 comments:

  1. Hope everything's okay with Chuck's mom. We'll see you when you get back! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything's okay! :/

    Is Kith the 2nd in the series? I think I read Kin last year. It was just so-so too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to cheer you on. Hope all your reading is going great. And I love your 6-word challenge. I love the 6-word memoirs...I've always said mine is: "I'd much rather be reading, thanks." (Perfect for today, no?)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be interested to hear what you think of The Art of Disappearing. I read it recently.

    Hope all is well there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Chuck's mom is doing well.
    See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Chuck's mom is doing okay. I'm sending good thoughts her way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!