Saturday, October 09, 2010

Announcing Soon...

Hey folks! I'm astonished by the number of you who jumped in on the Six Word Celebration! Thanks so much for participating. My family and I will be reading through the entries, but first we're off to see Chuck's mom who is currently in the hospital. I hope you won't mind working with us on this one too much, and thanks for your patience.

I've finished one book this morning: Kith, a graphic novel by Holly Black. It was so-so, and I'll post more thoughts later. This afternoon it's on to How Did You Get This Number by Sloane Crosley and The Art of Disappearing by Ivy Pochoda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik