Saturday, October 09, 2010

Good morning, Read-a-Thonners!

I just woke up, and it looks lik we're just a wee bit into hour three? Is my head-clock right? You all know the math and I don't always jive. Anyway, I'm off to make sure Rocketgirl is up, and I'll be starting my first book of the day: The Art of Disappearing, by Ivy Pochoda.

I hope you're all having a great morning, and I'll be around to your blog soon!

Even though I'm a little late, here's the Hour 1 Meme:

3 facts about me …

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I haven't made as meticulous a stack as I usually do because I wasn't sure I'd get to participate today. I'm glad to be here, if a little tired (will explain later), and reading! I have over 100 unread books in the house, so I'm sure I can find something!

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? If I could finish even one book, it would be a huge accomplishment. I haven't finished one in two months or something sick like that. *hangs head in shame*

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Read a variety of books! It really does help stave off some of the boredom in the later hours and break up any possible monotony.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik