Saturday, October 09, 2010

Hour 16?

Where did the day go?

I had lunch with the family at a woooonderful Japanese restaurant, visited Chuck's mom in the hospital, called to check on Baby G. at his G-Mama's house, and then I finally got to settle in to read.

I knocked off Kith, by Holly Black, which I mentioned earlier. I've also read about 112 pages of The Art of Disappearing. I'm withholding any thoughts for the moment. Hmmm.

I stopped for a while to do some work, but now I'm back on the reading train. Here I come, middle of the night!

7 comments:

  1. Woo woo! We had Japanese too! lol Keep up the good work. Sorry the book ain't so... so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with staying up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun reading through the night! I wish I could keep it up but I must function tomorrow sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still chugging along (its 1:30 am here), but I'm not sure how much longer I am going to last!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to believe, but I'm still awake. Had to take a break for a few hours, but I'm racing to the finish.

    Hope you are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hour 21

    Still at it I hope. Here's another cheer to keep you focused,

    hey red(clapx2)
    hey black(clapx2)
    hey reader(clapx2)
    attack(clapx2)
    hey red
    hey black
    hey reader
    attack

    go reader!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!