Saturday, October 09, 2010

Six-Word Celebration Mini-Challenge Winner!

It was a tough decision, but after agonizing over the winner of the Six-Word Celebration Mini-Challenge, we've decided on the triumphant blogger!

"400 participants - Dewy would be Proud!"

--written by Darcy at Reading Derby!

This one hit the perfect note in my house. We were knocked over by the number of participants this year when we looked back at the Read-a-Thon site, and the shout-out to Dewey was a winner, too. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Darcy, I'll be in contact with you for mailing info and your choice of book from The Book Depository.

And a huge THANK YOU to all the participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik