Monday, November 29, 2010

Bad News, but Thank You

We've been running the "For Cody" fundraiser here for a bit, but we got the bad news we'd been hoping to avoid this weekend. Cody passed away the morning after Thanksgiving at home with his family. The Rockets are feeling sad, and I suspect some guilt too. However, even though we weren't able to make it to New York before Cody's passing, we will be helping out with his funeral expenses and attempting the trip again closer to Christmas or New Years.

I cannot thank you enough for what you've donated. I get a little teary talking about it (or typing about it) actually, so I think I'll leave it at that. 

Thank you so much.

13 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss Andi, and will be thinking about you and The Rockets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andi, I am so sorry. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Andi. I am so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hug to you and the Rockets right now. I'm so terribly, terribly sorry for your loss, and will be thinking of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Andi. I'm so sorry for you and your family. Take care of yourself and know that we are all thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear this news. I will be sending you positive thoughts and prayers for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and the Rockets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear that Andi. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry Andi. (((Hugs))) to you and the Rockets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for your loss. You all are in my thoughts and in my prayers. Hugs and wishes for peace and comfort are being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending warm thoughts to you, the Rockets and your family, Andi. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry to hear this. The Rockets are very lucky to have you to lean on during this time. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending you loving thoughts, Andi. I am so, so sorry to hear this sad news.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!