Monday, November 08, 2010

Personally: Good Friends and Better Hair

Left to right: me with much shorter curls; a former student and super-scholarship winner, Rachael; Terri, one of my bestest buds who just moved back to San Diego

And it's hard to see in this pic, but the hair is a distinctly violety brown. I feel much lighter. See, below is the before.

This was a pic from Greyson's first baby shower. I swear I'm sniffing chocolate in that diaper. It's a good shot of the former hair, anyway. While it was pretty in its time, it was heavy, super-thick, and almost down to my heiney. It was time for it to go.

Bye bye big hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik