Today, with what time I have after taking down our Christmas decorations--yes, we're late--I plan to finish up my re-read of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows or spend some time with Wilkie Collins. I started The Woman in White for RIP V in 2010, but I laid it aside when I went through my big slump starting in October.
As much as I love my e-books and as much as I'm lusting after a couple of my recent downloads, I'm not totally ignoring my printed book shelves. Above is a pic (click to make larger) of a portion of our main bookcase in the living room. These shelves are a mixed bag of favorites and TBR. The shelves pictured are a majority TBR, and glancing over them there are soooo many yummy books I hope I get around to this year.
- The Red Queen by Margaret Drabble
- The Electric Michelangelo by Sarah Hall
- The Ten Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer
- The Hundred-Foot Journey by Richard Morais (library book)
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin (sad I haven't read already)
If you could put yourself on a book diet and make a small stack of TBR what would you keep out to read in 2011?