Monday, February 28, 2011

Hatin' on Wang Lung

Today begins our next-to-last week of discussion of Pearl S. Buck's The Good Earth over at The Classic Reads Book Club! If you want to join us for some Wang Lung hatin', come on over and join the partay! :D

I have to say, I've had SUCH a good time leading this discussion! It makes me all the more excited for
  • The March 14th BookClubSandwich discussion of The United States of Arugula  by David Kamp.
  • The Affinity Readalong coming up on March 28th!

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading The Good Earth as well...and have already ordered The U.S. of Arugula and Affinity :) I am so disappointed in Wang Lung!! But, of course, he's only a man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so glad you'll be joining us for Arugula and Affinity, Patti!

    LOL re: Wang Lung. So true, so true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!