Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Library Lovin' - Overdrive

Something has happened! A wonderful, superb, fantastique thing! My library FINALLY subscribed to Overdrive, so now I can download epub books for my Nook as well as audiobooks. This, friends, is just like my library expanded overnight. So did my TBR! Below is the beginning of my library e-book wishlist. Scary, eh?

  • The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman
  • Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
  • The Dreams in the Witch House by H.P. Lovecraft
  • The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
  • The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
  • Horns by Joe Hill
  • The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman
  • Luka and the Fire of Life by Salman Rushdie
  • Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
  • My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares
  • One Day by David Nicholls
  • The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
  • Salvation City by Sigrid Nunez
  • Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
  • Solar by Ian McEwan
  • Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart
  • The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet by David Mitchell
  • Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
  • The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
Whoa, Nelly! And everytime I browse, there are NEW E-BOOKS for the plucking. As if I wasn't already ravenous enough. I'm a slow reader because of my life, but I'm a faster reader at heart, so when I see all of these books, I want to read them all RIGHT NOW.

Have any of you started downloading books from you library? What's on your digital wishlist, library or otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik