Monday, July 11, 2011

BookClubSandwich Reminder: The Kitchen Daughter


A quick reminder: BookClubSandwich will begin discussion of Jael McHenry's The Kitchen Daughter on July 25th. 

Kim from Sophisticated Dorkiness was kind enough to share the following links to cool stuff about The Kitchen Daughter on her blog, so I'm passing these red-hot links along to you again in case you forgot to visit the first time.


I hope you'll take the time to dive into this book and begin sharing your thoughts on the 25th!!!

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this book quite a lot, so I'll look forward to popping by on the 25th and see what others think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Becca! Looking forward to anything you have to add to the discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this book, can't wait to read what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In a brief moment of advance planning I have my post all set for the 25th! Hopefully, I'll be able to pop in for the discussion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!