Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspired by a Softdrink

Thanks to Jill from Fizzy Thoughts for inspiring me so I have something to post today since I'm the slowest, most unmotivated reader in all the land.

Age: 30 (31 in 16 days)

Bed Size: Full...blah. Not big enough for myself and a toddler with his foot in my ear.

Chore that you hate: Dusting. Evil, evil dusting.

Dogs: Yes!!! Daisy is a somesuch mixed breed with radar ears.

Essential start to your day: Coffee or Diet Pepsi

Favorite colors: Red, turquoise, and green. Not together necessarily, but they're delightful on the whole.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5'3" -- the last to know when it rains

Instruments you play: I played the "recorder" (flutey thing) in elementary school, but that's as far as I've gotten in my classical music training.

Job Title: Program Chair for General Education

Kids: Yep! Greyson is 18 months old, the Rockets are 15 and 13.

Live: Dallas, TX

Mother-in-Law’s name: She passed away last year, but her name was Donna and she went by Dee.

Nicknames: Andi-Bug. EVERYONE in my hometown knows me by my nickname.

Overnight hospital stays: I had my tonsils out when I was six, and the doctor's name was Ripp. Sad joke on the part of the universe.

Pet Peeves: Whining

Quote from a movie: Urrg, umm, well...I love movies but when you ask me for a quote I go all blank.

Right or Left handed: Right, though with a toddler in the house I've learned to use my left hand and both feet, too.

Siblings: No thanks.

Time you wake up: Between 5 and 6am. Every. Single. Day. Except weekends. That would just be sick.

Underwear: Yes!

Vegetable you hate: Bean sprouts. They taste like dirt.

What makes you run late: A poopy diaper at the last minute. Not mine, of course. Little G has a habit of it. He's making it a sport.

X-Rays you’ve had: Hand when I slammed it in a Taco Bell bathroom door when I was four. Both ankles when I broke them BOTH (one of them on two separate occasions) between 5th and 8th grades.

Yummy food that you make: Sopapilla cheesecake!

Zoo animal: MEERKATS!!!! They rule. I *heart* the skittish little buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik