Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BlogHer Blast! Motherhood Changes Reading


After my recent post, "Motherhood Changes Reading," I received an e-mail from the lovely peeps at BlogHer asking to syndicate my content!

"Motherhood Changes Reading" is now syndicated at BlogHer and available from today's main page. You can also reach the post by direct link HERE.

Thanks again to everyone who posted here and discussed with me in the comments area of this particular blog entry. I enjoyed sharing my thoughts very much and reading yours in return.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats, Andi -- that's awesome! Really enjoyed your post over on BlogHer, and I can definitely see where you're coming from. Depending on what's happening in my life, sometimes I just can't tackle "heavy" reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I can see why they wanted to publish it since it was a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooooo hoooooo!!!! :) Yay Andiroo! You so totally rock, squirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Congratulations!! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! I absolutely loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. um. . . this is AWESOMEEE! :DDDD and I can't thing of a more deserving blogger :D yahooo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!