Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Ate My Brain

Good (early) morning, my friends. Sorry to be posting after the fact, but like many others, Christmas ate my brain! The festivities started on Thursday and roll straight through today, so I'm just stealing this little snatch of time to see if you all survived.

I have to say, it's been a really good holiday season for me. It was off to a slow start, but these last few days have been filled with family time, treats to eat, books, great movies, and lots and lots of excited Greyson playing with new toys!!!

And see how I mentioned books up there in the list of goodness? Check this out...

Yeah, baby!!! I'll be back tomorrow with a review of my new Nook Simple Touch Reader, and you'll see a review of the first book I read on it coming up in a day or two. For now, I hope you're all recovering nicely, and if you have a little further to go with your Christmas celebrations, I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik