Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday Frippery, Wherein Andi Rambles and Bullets

Yeah, I said frippery. I got nothin', but I wanted to stop in and say hello. My life in a bulleted list:
  • Tomorrow is my day on the 2011 Virtual Advent Tour, and I'll be sharing one of my fave holiday recipes. 
  • I'm nearly done with The Sisters Brothers. It's taken me a ridiculously long time to read this book, but I've sort of been savoring it. And I've sort of been a wee tad lazy. Sorry, Jill
  • Next week is the final week of the academic term, so I'm in the throes of a grading frenzy. Gotta get all these essays squared away so I can do fun holiday things. Like blow money!
  • And that's it. I'd kinda like to go eat lunch now at my fave restaurant. I'll have #89. 

And here's a picture of a sleeping sugar glider. Because it's cute. And Fridays are for cuteness. 
Note: this is not my sugar glider. This is from the mecca of all supreme cuteness, CuteOverload.com.

10 comments:

  1. All I am doing right now is grading...errrr...finding things to do to put off grading.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'awww.

    Good luck surviving that final week of term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so glad you're a Cute Overload fan too! I've been addicted to it since, um, 2006 or so...sugar gliders are ridiculously adorable! Held one once. It quivered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can see the light at the end of the tunnel with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on The Sisters Brothers. I have it checked out from the library but haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. Hope you have a great (and stress free) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if finals week is worse for students or the professors. :-( Good luck with next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being me, I of course downloaded the Bistro B menu check out #89. I have never had Asian tomato rice! So intriguing. I hope it was yummy.

    I am also taking a very long time to read my current book- it's the end of term for me, too (as a student), and it's been so busy! But hopefully I can get in a good amount of reading over break. So excited for that as, er, I have very few blog posts remaining in my saved-up inventory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sugar glider is adorable. I always wanted one but I believe they're pretty difficult to care for, from what I have heard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen and touched one of these at our zoo and they are as cute and soft as they look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!