Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday Frippery, Wherein Andi Rambles and Bullets

Yeah, I said frippery. I got nothin', but I wanted to stop in and say hello. My life in a bulleted list:
  • Tomorrow is my day on the 2011 Virtual Advent Tour, and I'll be sharing one of my fave holiday recipes. 
  • I'm nearly done with The Sisters Brothers. It's taken me a ridiculously long time to read this book, but I've sort of been savoring it. And I've sort of been a wee tad lazy. Sorry, Jill
  • Next week is the final week of the academic term, so I'm in the throes of a grading frenzy. Gotta get all these essays squared away so I can do fun holiday things. Like blow money!
  • And that's it. I'd kinda like to go eat lunch now at my fave restaurant. I'll have #89. 

And here's a picture of a sleeping sugar glider. Because it's cute. And Fridays are for cuteness. 
Note: this is not my sugar glider. This is from the mecca of all supreme cuteness,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik