Welcome back! Linkapalooza, Vol. 2 is upon us! If you missed it last week, I will be posting a list of links to discussion posts and reviews from my week's bloggy reading. These are reviews that pique my interest, fun or interesting discussions swirling in the blogosphere and other stuff that gains my fancy. The most important thing? All bloggers, all the time. No big media outlets here, people. Grassroots reading, baby!
- Sheila from Book Journey weighs in on how blogging trends have changed.
- Chris from Chrisbookarama put her two cents in on the changing trends in book blogging. I might add my thoughts next week since this is a VERY interesting discussion. With my 7-year blogiversary coming up, it seems timely!
- Katie from Mama the Reader is in PARIS and I am super jealous. If you've not checked out Katie's blog, photography, and commentary on motherhood, you're SO missing out.
- The Indie Lit Awards shortlists were announced this week, and I'm excited that I already have a couple of the books on my stacks. Most notably, Songs for the New Depression by Kergan Edwards-Stout.
- Brenna from Literary Musings reviewed Forgotten Bookmarks: A Bookseller's Collection of Odd Things Lost Between the Pages by Michael Popek. How the heck did I not know about this book? And this BLOG?!!
- Amanda from Fig and Thistle wrote a SUPER COOL review of The Night Circus formatted like a recipe!
- And I'm all up in Chris's space this week because I loved her review of Ragnarok by A.S. Byatt.
What caught your eye this week?