Each week, for Linkapalooza, I will post a list of links to discussion threads and reviews from my week's bloggy reading. These are reviews that pique my interest, fun or interesting discussions swirling in the blogosphere and other stuff that tickles my fancy. The most important thing? All bloggers, all the time. No big media outlets here, people. Grassroots reading, baby!
- A Backwards Story recommends a Top Ten Books for people who don't read "Cinderella!" Very unique list, and since I love fairy tale takeoffs, this was right up my alley.
- The library saved Sassymonkey $1,390.81 in 2011! Holy crap!
- Trish tackles homemade baby food for Weekend Cooking!I wish this had been me.
- Melody highlights Unbridled Books.
- Wendy discusses Blogger Impact with grace.
- Jackie from Farm Lane Books wonders why "Some of the Best Books Aren't Very Good?"
- Heidenkind finally convinces me to read Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick.
- Becky reviews bedtime board books and this could not be more timely for my household.
- Chris writes another of my favorite reviews...The Dovekeepers.
- Jill entices me to Take the Cannoli...
- Brooke writes a passionate review of Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns.
Recommendations of your own??? Leave them in the comments section!