Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Personally: Guess Who Turned TWO Yesterday?!

Yesterday was a bittersweet day. Greyson is growing up so fast; it's hard to believe he turned two years old. I look back and I have no idea where the time went -- into work, housekeeping, and family squabbles. But also into trips to the park, meals, bath time, naps, books and toys.

So much has changed over the last two years. Not just Greyson himself, but the way we go about our day, the way our family functions, the jobs, the routines.

Yes, it was a bittersweet day to look back, but Greyson is the sweetest part of everyone's day every single day. He's full of laughs and smiles and new words. He has the best "please" in town. He giggles and has an attitude. He's turning into a real individual: a hard-headed, opinionated, joyful, giggly little man reminiscent of Chuck and me in equal parts. It makes me happy to see him make everyone around him happy.

He also shares his birthday with my mom--his NooNoo--so they celebrated with hugs and snuggles. She has been an enormous help to me even though I don't think it's fair sometimes that we take up so much of her time. She insists she's glad to help, and in seeing her interact with him, I believe her.

Greyson is two. I never realized just how fast the time passes.

Got wrapped up watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and forgot about gifts!

Looking things over.

Waiting patiently (mostly). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik