Saturday, April 07, 2012

Spring Things

I still haven't gotten to post about all of my favorite things this week, but the frequency of posting is definitely up! I miss y'all...can you tell?

So today I'm back with more favorite things. I love spring and rolling into summer because it's always a good time to refresh the wardrobe. As much as I like the warm tones of autumn and winter, I am the QUEEN of a pop of color. I'm also a big fan of layering, so I try to keep a good mix of layerable tanks and shells in my closet that I can pair with lots of neutrals and textures, jackets and cardigans, for work or home.


I went over to my favorite store in the universe today (Kohl's) to pick out an Easter outfit for Greyson. He ended up with a baby blue sweater vest and some preppy plaid shorts. Mama needed to shop for herself, so you'll find three lovely tops above, and the fourth was a gift from my mom.

I fell in love with the tank on top (colored bands). I always have a thing for corals and blushes, and this top was just so vibrant! I also picked up a grey, crocheted cardigan. Will probably pair those with some jeans and flats for a relaxed Easter egg hunt tomorrow.

There was also a sparkly grey cardigan that I kinda loved that I didn't buy today. If it's still haunting me, I might snatch it up next week. *shopaholic*

Is there any particular season or occasion that gets your shopping mojo going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik