Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Sunday Salon - Of Yucky Weather and Lounging

Yucky weather is right. Cloudy, drizzly, and a chance of severe storms throughout the day. Needless to say, I've spent the day in my jammies grading papers and watching mindless TV. Greyson, the will-be-TWO-on-Tuesday toddler, woke me up by hoisting himself over my sleeping frame at 6am. You might've seen me lamenting this fact on Twitter. I set the kid up with breakfast, made myself some eggs and toast, and we were off to a good start.

We've watched copious amounts of DVRed Caillou episodes. I made some quick chicken salad for lunch. He's napping (that should be winding down any time now). Since I've spent the bulk of this middle part of the day grading, I think I'm going to reward myself with some reading time this afternoon. With the kiddo rested, he should be willing to play with toys until dinner time.

I'm not far into A Discovery of Witches, so I hope I can focus enough to really dig in this afternoon. On another reading-related note, my Google Reader is CLEAR for the first time in over a month. Go me!

Off to lounge some more, finish some laundry, and generally enjoy a lazy Sunday. I hope you're doing the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik