Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Thoughts While Reading

Andi sits quietly reading Voyager on her Nook. These are the thoughts in her head. 

8:45pm: "Wow, this is a great book, too. I hope they stay this good."

9:00pm: "I should probably go to bed kinda early tonight since I stayed up until midnight reading last night."

9:45pm: "So much for going to bed early."

9:51pm: "Right, like he'd ever do that."

9:55pm: "Move it along, Jamie."

10:15pm: "SON OF A BITCH"

10:30pm: "I can't wait until Claire gets ahold of your ass, Jamie Fraser. I'm going to bed."


Hmmphf.

15 comments:

  1. Heh. I knew you would love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, I'm almost certain all seasoned Outlander readers are laughing right now. Ugg!!!

      Love it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Natasha! This book is killing me. lol

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! Love love love this. This should be a regular feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! This is tame in comparison to most. hehe

      Delete
  4. LOL...yeah, but did you really go to bed? or did you have to read "just a few more pages"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debi, I was up 'til 11pm. Got my times a little off here. lol BUT, I did go to bed at that point -- once I wanted to crack Jamie over the head.

      Delete
  5. You're getting closer..... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie!!!! I think I've read the one you're talking about now. Gonna have to e-mail you!

      Delete
  6. At least you got some sleep, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, little bit. Stayed up too late again last night. Much coffee in my future.

      Delete
  7. I love seeing / hearing people's reactions to any Jamie-and-Claire situation... :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!