Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog Tour: I'm Not This Girl

I seriously love Nina-Marie Gardner. Her first book, Sherry and Narcotics, knocked me on my butt with its fantabulousness. Unfortunately--because life kicked me in the face the last couple of weeks--I did not finish her newest book (see above) for today's blog tour. This makes me a bad fan. But it also makes me honest. I will finish it and review it, but I haven't had a chance.

If you don't go out and nab a copy of I'm Not This Girl you should definitely give Sherry and Narcotics a go. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you because I don't believe in that sort of thing and I tell some hard truth 'round here.

I received this book from the author. She is amazing as a person and a writer. She's one of the few authors I would accept books from despite my embargo in the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik