Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blog Tour: I'm Not This Girl


I seriously love Nina-Marie Gardner. Her first book, Sherry and Narcotics, knocked me on my butt with its fantabulousness. Unfortunately--because life kicked me in the face the last couple of weeks--I did not finish her newest book (see above) for today's blog tour. This makes me a bad fan. But it also makes me honest. I will finish it and review it, but I haven't had a chance.

If you don't go out and nab a copy of I'm Not This Girl you should definitely give Sherry and Narcotics a go. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you because I don't believe in that sort of thing and I tell some hard truth 'round here.

I received this book from the author. She is amazing as a person and a writer. She's one of the few authors I would accept books from despite my embargo in the previous post.



7 comments:

  1. Just went back and read your review of Sherry and Narcotics...I'm just in that kind of mood ;) Adding it to the TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just downloaded Sherry and Narcotics on my Kindle for $2.99! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope it catches you in the right mood!

      Delete
  3. I'll have to go read your review of Sherry, etc. You already know who would be at the top of my, "I will read your books, no matter what," list if I declared an embargo. He's been in Paris, again. I want to live in SVB's suitcase!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's right, Nancy! Simon is another author I'd always read.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your honesty, Andi! Now I'm curious about both books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get around to one or both, Vasilly!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!