Monday, July 02, 2012

VLOG! On This Monday, Whatcha Reading?!

Hey y'all! Welcome to my second video blog! Admittedly, the quality on this is CRAP! I recorded at home, and I'm not sure if my service is always this bad or if it was just because the weather was stormy and yuck. I lost Internet service completely for a while. Nevertheless, I'm posting because I won't be recording another vlog for at least another week.

For those of you who can't stand the quality, here's the recap in brief:

The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan - much improved! Not as many weird, overblown analogies at this point.

Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness -- I received an e-ARC from a super secret blog buddy! I'm just trying not to race through this one. I'm doing a buddy read, so I have to STOP MYSELF from jumping ahead.

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett -- A little slower than the other two but charming and lovely and a nice counterpoint to brutal paranormal (Last Werewolf). About 3/4 done with this one.

What's up next? No idea! Whatever calls to me since I'm "Reading whatever I want, whenever I want."

It's Monday! What are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila from BookJourney. Go on over and be a part! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik