Monday, August 13, 2012


I've just joined the "It-Along" also known as "Jill and Christina talk us into reading a long-ass book about a killer clown...and we wear noses."

I feel like I'm part of the greatest (warpedest?) cult ever. And I should mention that Trish started this madness with her Standalong.

I'm officially diving back into Stephen King after roughly a 17 year absence. I read Carrie and Salem's Lot and The Shining when I was 15 (publication order, I realized later). I read Rose Madder in there somewhere. I attempted The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon in college (that doesn't count).

I'm glad to be back to King's classics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik