Friday, August 03, 2012

Itching to Book-Buy!

Sometimes I have an itch to buy books, and the itch has been BAD lately.

The Song of Achilles was a book I originally sort of poo-pooed. I had my fill of anything Greek as an undergraduate, but since I've been reading reviews and some of my favorite bloggers have enjoyed this one, my curiosity is officially piqued.

Wild was a choice for my book club a bit ago and I hadn't actually attended the book club at that point, so I kept passing this one over. Since then I've also read enough reviews of this one that I think I'm willing to jump in and give it a try. It's been a while since I've read any non-fiction, too, so it could be a nice change.

Finally, the "it" book lately. Gone Girl. I cannot imagine what must be so enticing, mesmerizing, and surprising about this one, but I suppose I'll find out soon!

That's what's going on my Nook next. What are you salivating over? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik