Monday, August 27, 2012

North and South, Installment the 4th

Sooo, this week is supposed to be the final week of the North and South Readalong.

While I am not finished yet, I'm looking forward to reading all of your wrap up posts!!! You have all week to post your wrap up and I'll announce THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER here next Monday. Noo, I'm not telling you the prize yet. I'm sure not.

For now, we have prize winners from the last two weeks! Each of these folks will receive a bookmark/greeting card from In My Book and their choice of e-book from the Girlebooks.com store!

Winners: 
Week 2: Brooke from The Blog of the Litwits
Week 3: Jill of Fizzy Thoughts

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik