Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pin It and Do It August!

Trish is back with her superfab Pin It and Do It challenge, and I'm SO ONBOARD!!! This challenge was great the last time I participated, and I actually found some new favorite goodies from my stockpile of Pinterest items.

I'm going in at the Pinterested level and anticipating completing 4-7 pins in the month of August.

Ever since I've been doing the single mom thing, I've started taking advantage of my time on weekends-- while Greyson is with his daddio--to cook for the week. Along with cooking for the week has come the desire to cook and freeze. See Trish's awesome post about that today, too. I've been relying heavily on my "To Do Soon!" Pinterest board to give me weekend cooking ideas (and quick fodder for the challenge). In fact, I'll probably knock out at least 3 pins just this weekend! Here's what's cooking...

Yamberry Muffins -- loaded with good stuff, freezable, and easy to thaw on the go for Greyson's and my breakfast.
Greek Yogurt Pancakes -- See above. Easy freezy.
Quinoa Pizza Bites -- I WANT to like quinoa (and I want Greyson to tolerate it), and this might be the ticket.

I'll keep y'all posted on how these recipes pan out as it'll be a first time go-round for all of them. Wish me luck!

What are you pinning and doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik