Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BBAW Day 2: The Self Interview?


Who forgot to sign up for Book Blogger Appreciation Interviews??? That'd be me!!! So I'll be interviewing myself. I don't blame you if you just clicked away. 

3D glasses w/out lenses. I SWEAR!
Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
Reading is probably the only time I DON'T snack. Chewing and reading are too much head action for me. 

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of
writing in books horrify you?

I've never had much of a problem with writing, marking, dog-earing, generally destroying (loving?) my books. Especially the ones I read for school back in the day. Now that I've gone almost exclusively digital I still obsessively annotate. 

Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?

Both! This changes depending on the year and my mood. One year I read almost no contemporary fiction in favor of YA or non-fiction. This year is a fiction year with almost no non-fiction. Moody is me. 

Hard copy or audiobooks?

Neither! Trade paperbacks and e-books for me. 

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you
able to put a book down at any point?

Depends wholly on my level of sleepiness and whether or not the book will physically damage me if I drop it on my own head as I'm nodding off. If I'm sleepy, I can stop anywhere, though there is a special warm feeling if it's at the end of a chapter. 

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?

Another beautiful part of e-reading: the lookup word function!

What are you currently reading?
Stephen King's It for the #ITalong!

Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
Mid-afternoon, spread out on my bed with the fan blowing. Ohhh heavenly. 

Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?

I have recently become a series ho. For years I wasn't a fan but Outlander changed all that. *hugs the book*

Want to ask me something that I haven't answered here? Go for it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik