Friday, September 14, 2012

BBAW Recap and an Invitation


This has been a fantastic Book Blogger Appreciation Week. With all the work madness in my life recently, it's good to be settling back into a normal routine that includes blogging and reading. While not everything is back to perfect, it's back to better!

Book Blogger Appreciation Week has been a great opportunity to turn back to the blogging, show some appreciation and some gratitude, and celebrate this fantabulous group of bloggers and the thing we love most: reading (and writing about it)!


Now, an invitation. Y'all know Heather and I started Estella back up, this time as The Estella Society: A Reading Playground Built By Book Bloggers For Book Bloggers! That's our whole purpose right there -- to provide thoughtful content and fun stuff for bloggers to do. We're in the middle of The Little Stranger Readalong, The Top 100 Chapter Books Readalong is getting ready to do its first post (thanks, Kristen!) and we have some OTHER VERY EXCITED NEWS coming up. Ahem! Not ready to announce yet, but it's on the horizon.

So in short, this is less of an advertisement and more of an invitation to join us. Whether you'd like to contribute your writing, comment, or just lurk and enjoy the ride, we invite you to be a part of a fun spot for readers to enjoy the literary life. Come on over!

10 comments:

  1. I like your very different thoughts on the BBAW!

    BBAW: Highlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL, thanks, Wendy! We'll start running low on stuff to publish soon, so IF you wanted to submit. ;)

      Delete
  3. I love what's being done over at Estella Society and look forward to whatever is to come. Keep it up. It's wonderful! Thanks for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Kristi!!! We'll keep ya posted. :D

      Delete
  4. Your ideas do sound fun. THANKS.

    I loved this week.

    I found so many great blogs and more wonderful books. This was my first time participating.

    I got to know new bloggers and got to know my old blogger friends even better.

    It is has been a fabulous week. I loved every part of it.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my Day 3, 4, and 5 responses if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already signed up as a new follower and have started lurking already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for participating in BBAW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to seeing what The Estella Society has up it's sleeve! It can only be exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!