Once again, it's time for the annual RIP event, and the illustrious Carl has taken us on a grand, whirlwind journey through six of these bad boys, to make this number seven! Holy grey hair, Batman!
This year, I shall be embarking upon Peril the First and reading four books from the creepalicious RIP genres. I'm also intimately involved in Peril of the Group Read because, well, Heather and I are hosting that readalong I've mentioned 800 times already. Here's what I have on my Nook which means these are the most likely to be chosen:
- IT by Stephen King for the #ITalong hosted by Jill and Princess Clown Nose
- The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters for the #TLSread (RIP Readalong over at Estella Society)
- The Small Hand by Susan Hill
- The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan (need to finish)
- Affinity by Sarah Waters (need to start over)
- The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber
- The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne (need to read after ALL THE YEARS)
- Beauty and the Werewolf by Mercedes Lackey (looked cheesy but available from my library)
And I have a bunch more work to do, so I'm gonna run! Conference time is upon us this week and it's gettin' CRAZY up in here! Read and prosper, people. Read and prosper.