Monday, September 03, 2012

RIP VII - Whahahahahhhhhh!



Once again, it's time for the annual RIP event, and the illustrious Carl has taken us on a grand, whirlwind journey through six of these bad boys, to make this number seven! Holy grey hair, Batman!

This year, I shall be embarking upon Peril the First and reading four books from the creepalicious RIP genres. I'm also intimately involved in Peril of the Group Read because, well, Heather and I are hosting that readalong I've mentioned 800 times already.  Here's what I have on my Nook which means these are the most likely to be chosen:
  • IT by Stephen King for the #ITalong hosted by Jill and Princess Clown Nose
  • The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters for the #TLSread (RIP Readalong over at Estella Society)
  • The Small Hand by Susan Hill
  • The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan (need to finish)
  • Affinity by Sarah Waters (need to start over)
  • The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber
  • The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne (need to read after ALL THE YEARS)
  • Beauty and the Werewolf by Mercedes Lackey (looked cheesy but available from my library)
And I have a bunch more work to do, so I'm gonna run! Conference time is upon us this week and it's gettin' CRAZY up in here! Read and prosper, people. Read and prosper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik