Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Sunday Salon - A Relaxing Weekend

Well hello, y'all. Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to the blog, but in light of my previous post, as you might've guessed, I've had a lot on my mind. I've been doing lots of applications, networking, reaching out to possible connections who may need social media consulting. It's going well and feels promising, but it's rare that I let myself sit down for a few minutes and clear my head. Most of the time I'm just trying to stay busy.

This weekend has been a relaxed, kicked back kind of time. It was good to just hang out and be lazy for a change. The laziness included...


The Fabulous Beekman Boys on Netflix...


A delicious baked chicken...


And some of these wicked kaloches from The Czech Stop. Pulled pork were awesome and the berry and cream cheese were great, too. 

Oh, and books!




How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik