Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Image credit. 
Happy Halloweeeeeen, my friends! It's been an interesting day around my house. The majority of my work is caught up (only minimal loose ends), and I took the day to read something Halloweeny, and I currently have a devil's food cake in the oven. Oh, and it'll be topped with marshmallow frosting and a generous layer of graham cracker crumbs. SMORES!!!

I'll pick Greyson up from daycare in a bit, have dinner at my mom's house, and we'll hit the streets of her neighborhood for some Scooby Doo-style trick-or-treating. He won't wear the Scooby headpiece though. Darnit! So cute!

I hope you've all had a fantastic day so far. Be safe if you're out in your neighborhoods tonight!

Greyson says Happy Halloween! For the second I could get him to sit still!

14 comments:

  1. I can't believe that sweet little boy is that big already. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy! I hope you have a great Halloween. It's so fun with kids (even if they don't like wearing all of the costume).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake sounds delicious and your plans sound like fun! I hope you all have a very happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween, Andi and Greyson! We're going to the mall for trick-or-treating. But before then, we're eating cupcakes. Today should be called "get high on sugar" day! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween, Andi and Greyson! May you have lots of treats and I envy your day reading, Andi. Devil's food cake...aren't you clever. I've just been opening the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw all your adorable pictures of Greyson - looks like he had a wonderful Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! That cake sounded so good! Its similar to monster cake, but instead of graham crackers I smash up butterfingers and sprinkle it on top of the cake - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you both enjoyed your Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe if you wear the scooby doo headpiece he'll want to, too? ;) I know...too late now but I would love to see a picture of that. Glad you guys had a great Halloween! Greyson is one seriously cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww..my kids love Scooby Doo! And my youngest didn't keep his mask on either while we were trick or treating but now that it is over he is wearing it all over the house. Kids. Hope you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie patootie! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet boy! Happy Halloween to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute picture! Happy Halloween to you two as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. He looks like such a sweet little boy! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!