Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Image credit. 
Happy Halloweeeeeen, my friends! It's been an interesting day around my house. The majority of my work is caught up (only minimal loose ends), and I took the day to read something Halloweeny, and I currently have a devil's food cake in the oven. Oh, and it'll be topped with marshmallow frosting and a generous layer of graham cracker crumbs. SMORES!!!

I'll pick Greyson up from daycare in a bit, have dinner at my mom's house, and we'll hit the streets of her neighborhood for some Scooby Doo-style trick-or-treating. He won't wear the Scooby headpiece though. Darnit! So cute!

I hope you've all had a fantastic day so far. Be safe if you're out in your neighborhoods tonight!

Greyson says Happy Halloween! For the second I could get him to sit still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik