I think I have a gift for staying busy, and unemployment seems to be no different than any other time. While I may have lost a full time job, my existing obligations seem to have expanded to fill the space quite nicely! Welcome to my life if it were a bulleted list (order means nothing here)...
- Teaching five online classes is ALWAYS a handful.
- Starting a social media consulting business to generate contract work.
- Applying for jobs at lightning speed.
- Filling out unemployment paperwork.
- Deferring loans.
- Filling out insurance paperwork.
- Deferring loans. Oops, did I say that twice?
- The Estella Society rolls on!
- Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon rolls on!
- Monsters Dueling, Pinners Pinning, RIP VII.
- Greyson is still two and a half. Cutest thing ever.
- New relationship fun. (Friend me on Facebook to learn more!)
- House cleaning. It never stops, yo.
- Creating food porn on a daily basis, thanks to Instagram.
Reading and revisiting...