Thursday, November 15, 2012

Head Rush!

Wow! What a week. So last week I had a phone interview for The Awesome Job, and today I had an in-person interview for The Awesome Job. I think the interview went really well. I enjoyed talking to the committee and think I would fit in nicely there. Now we'll just have to wait and see!

In the meantime, Thanksgiving is nearly upon us! This Sunday we're having Thanksgiving for my family at my mom's house. I'll be preparing the Sausage Dressing of Wonder. My official title for it. And I'll be crockin' up a corn casserole. There will be ham. There will be deviled eggs and veggie trays and broccoli/cheese/rice casserole. And pies. Can't forget the pies.

In other news, potty training is in full swing here. Ok, about half-swing. He's doing well at daycare, but I (me, the guilty mother) need to get my act together and go full-on underwear and give up the idea of Pull-Ups. Everyone tells me they truly do not work. SO, I'm scared. That's that.


In the Land of Books (and this blog is the Land of Capital Letters), The Count of Monte Cristo is rocking my socks. I'm on page 200 or so. Hotty McEdmond has regained his freedom (not a spoiler, everyone knows he regains it) and I'm ready for him to REVENGE all the wrongs against him. Is that really going to take 1,000 pages?

And why didn't anyone tell me that Jim Caviezel played Edmond in the 2002 adaptation??? I slept through 2002 apparently. Had no idea.

... He's cute.

And that is all. I'll be back with something more formidable and cohesive to say.

Soon.

I hope.

Until then, what are you reading??? I need to add more to my stacks (ha!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik