Monday, November 05, 2012

It's Monday and I'm COUNTing!

I would've been here sooner, but the Internet has hated my guts today. And then when it did get working I was in a panic and spent the last four and a half hours grading papers and discussion forums for my online classes! A worthy cause, but blogging is much more fun.

What's new in my reading?

This book has eaten all other books...


Because let's just face it, if I don't start off with a bang and read super fast I will not finish. And that is unacceptable! Especially when I'm undertaking the Count Readalong as hosted by The Estella Society and as orchestrated by Heatheroo.

We're already having a heck of a time discussing on Twitter (#countRAL). Especially when it comes to the evil Danglars. I know, I giggle like a 12-year-old whenever I type it, too. Luckily the narrator on the audio version I'm listening to pronounces it "dang-lars." I laugh a little less.

Now, you may be thinking to yourself, "I love this book but it's SO long." Or maybe, "I just read it a couple of years ago, and I'm not sure I'm ready to revisit it." I respect all of those excuses. So why not read an EROTICIZED VERSION???!!! Gives a whole new meaning to Danglars.


I actually read this for review several years ago. Pretty naughty, but fun, and I hadn't even read Count then! Possibly a good thing. 
So what are you reading? Anything I need to hoard until I'm done with Count



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by the super-awesome Sheila of BookJourney



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik